"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, December 30, 2004


This little guy is my cousins little boy. I guess that makes me his cousin uncle or something like that. He really got into the whole Christmas spirit and tried out the "wrapped in swaddling clothes" deal. I say he pulled it off quite nicely. Actually, he just had a bath. His name is Tyler also, so I title this photo Tyler Squared. God gave us a beautiful Christmas this year, showing his awesomeness in the most beautiful ways. Namely in the miracle of a baby boy and a baby girl. I hope everyone else had a good time celebrating our Saviors Birthday. God Bless Posted by Hello

No comments: