"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ode to Milk


oh dear milk, how beautiful you are to me,

you tame a mouthful of sweet, delicious torture.

companion of the cookie, mate to the brownie.

How could somthing sucked from a cow be so udderly devine?

you may be 2% but you are 100% in my heart.

gaterade may come and go,

cola will soon pass,

but our love endures, my sweet dear milk.

3 comments:

Alyssa Dawn said...

Thanks for making me laugh, Ty.
I miss you!
Lyss

steph said...

Here's a hint: the thing i got for you has to do with this blog...

heh heh...

Anonymous said...

Mmm. . . Milk is good. But remember kids, it is a danger to Gingerbread men! It is very hazerdous to their health!