"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I hate Technology, but love Janna

Here is a "photo" of Janna and I. For those of you who may not know, Janna is my severely attractive girlfriend. I feel very blessed that God saw it fit to bring such an amazing woman of God into my life. I am excited to walk with her, learn with her, and grow with her. She encourages and inspires me (and makes me a better scrabble player). My mom says that Janna must be an amazing girl, and that she must love me if "I could get a girlfriend while looking like that". I agree. Moms are good at speaking truth into the lives of their children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think i've told you this already, but i'll say it again . . . I am Happy for you Tyler. I'm glad you found someone Like Janna. And what's your mom mean by the "Looking like you do now bit"? I thought a beard was attractive?