"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Friday, November 20, 2009

What the...


My roommate from last year is a photographer. This has made me a professional model. Here is the story.


Taylor: Hey Tyler, let me take your picture.


Tyler: OK, let me do something stupid first.


(buzzzzz).


Tyler: Ha! There we go.


Taylor: Oh...wow...


One year later, I receive this email from Taylor.


"Dear Tyler


An image of you has sold through Getty images. It's the one of you against the pink background with your poorly shaved beard. A company paid close to $600 for it. Best of all that company lists itself as an "Addiction Agency." I laughed and laughed and laughed. And then laughed some more. Thought you might get a kick out of it. I owe you a cigar.


-Taylor"


I am the face of addicts everywhere.

2 comments:

my name is megan said...

you don't even understand how much i needed the laughter that just came upon me.... thanks, friend. :-)

ty said...

You are very welcome! I am addicted to laughter. :)