"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life

I've felt a need to blog for a great while because of all the changes taking place in my life in the past few months. It hasn't been for lack of things to right about, but rather its the overwhelming mass surplus that has kept me away--I just don't know where to begin.

What things have happened worth note?
-program directed at camp
-Winnipeg Folk Festival. (I hope that can become a Summer staple).
-family reunion.
-two Family camps (so thankful schedules allowed us to be together)
-brother-sister camping trip at Itasca
-A couple of good ol' adventures down the Roseau River with my friend Ben.
-visiting my dear brothers and sisters at Valley View Bible camp
-a move
-and a new job as Fosston Baptist Youth Pastor

You see, a good blogger would have blogged about each of these events, pulling out the ironies, beauty, humor, lessons, and details in full.

I'd like to say I'll share about some of these experiences in the next few days, but I prefer eggs on my plate (sunny side up, please) and not on my face, so I make no promises.

Let me just say that God is good, and faithful. I am thankful that God is a good story teller, and that I get to play a role.

No comments: