"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Thursday, April 21, 2005

i'm feeling very somthing right now

My emotions are goofy right now. I feel like a guy who just stepped in gurgling ucky brown stuff and ruined his new shoes, only to discover that its oil and realize that he's a millionare. Summer, finally feals like its here, and its a happy painful feeling. Today some of my friends left. It was hard to say goodbye, and there is still so many amazing people to say goodbye to, some of which i may not see until heaven. I love the comfort in that though, knowing that as a christian i never have to say goodbye. I am going to miss my family here at Prov. I have developed some amazing relationships. My brothers here mean the world to me, and the amazing young ladies here have taught me what it means to love them as my sisters in Christ. I couldn't have asked for a better experiance,God has been chipping away at me lots this year, forming me into somthing new. I got an email from pastor Mark this morning. It was just a friendly encouragement in preparation for whats to come this summer. it made me excited. I have that summer feeling deep within me now. its strange. Its the feeling like I'm leaving Bible camp and saying goodbye to everyone, but its mixed with the feeling you have when you hop off the bus, taking in a deep breath and the excitement of arriving at camp, not knowing what exactly comes next. I'm glad i don't know whats next, I am so excited. Maybe my stories will be able to compete with Andrew Krahns next year. Oh to swap stories with everyone of what God has done in all of our summers, I can't wait! I can't wait to go smudging with Danna...

No comments: