"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." 1 Peter 3:15

Monday, May 16, 2005

I have an artastic blog for you to see

Hey, for those of you who read my blog, go check out my other blog entitled "Artastic". I decided that I'd post my art stuff there so that I can fill this blog with the things God is teaching me, or pictures of family and friends. I may put an occasional drawing in here, but most will be at Artastic. The address is www.tys-art.blogspot.com, or you can be smart, ignore what I just typed, visit my profile and access it from their. Wow, I am tired. I should sleep. First I am going to go read, because I am stupid that way. ah, good books, Narnia is very nice this time of year...

No comments: